- Stunning Nikon Z image quality: ultra-wide Nikon Z mount, powerful EXPEED 6 processor, and full-frame 24.3 MP CMOS sensor with 100-51200 ISO range.
- 273-point Hybrid AF: delivers smooth, fast, and precise focusing across the frame. Eye-Detection AF locks on to eyes for perfect portraits of people. Animal-Detection AF does the same for cats and dogs.
- 5-axis Vibration Reduction: stills stay sharp and video is steady.
- Ultra-sharp 3690k-dot electronic viewfinder: the high-definition EVF doesn’t leave anything out of the frame. Key settings like exposure, ISO, and white balance are applied in real time.
- Nikon Z ergonomics: the deep grip feels secure and key controls are perfectly placed.
- Tough yet lightweight: the magnesium alloy body is sealed to keep dust and moisture out.
- Dual card slots, power via USB: accepts fast UHS-II SD cards and the camera can charge (camera off), or powered via USB.
- Tilting touchscreen: touch to focus and shoot, and double-tap to see a 100 % view of the image area.
- Smooth 4K movies: NIKKOR Z full-frame lenses enable beautiful depth of field. Create eye-popping time-lapse movies in-camera, and take stills while filming.
- Built-in Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth®. Nikon’s SnapBridge app makes it easy to transfer photos and videos, or turn a smart device into a remote monitor and controller.
Nikon Z 24-70mm f/4 S Lens
Find the perfect angle, keep the perfect angle. This compact NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S zoom lens delivers true full-frame images. Whether you’re shooting stills or movies with your Nikon Z camera, you’ll capture incredible detail all the way to the edge. If you want the versatility to handle just about any shooting opportunity, this constant f/4 24–70mm zoom lens delivers. From low-light scenes to high-speed action, you get more detail, more depth, more colour in every photo and movie you shoot. A minimum focus distance of just 0.3 m throughout the zoom range puts you in control of the frame—from close-up to infinity. The constant f/4 aperture ensures exceptional low-light performance, and consistent exposure across the entire zoom range. Attain maximum image quality without needing to set high ISOs.