- Lightweight and portable
- USB-C charging
- Bi-colour design easily changes the warmth and coolness of the light
- 3 cold shoes for connecting other accessories
ProMaster Basis BCL33B Connect LED Light
This LED light is easy to take just about anywhere. And thanks to its 3 cold shoes, the BCL33B becomes an important junction for connecting other important accessories too.
Charging the internal battery is simple. Use the included USB-C cable and a standard USB-A port in your home, car, or office to recharge the light's internal battery.
The controls for this light are intuitive. The BCL33B's bi-colour design let's you adjust the warmth and coolness of the light with a turn of a dial. Two dials are used to turn the light on and off, change the intensity, and adjust the colour temperature of the light.
Use the built-in cold foot to quickly mount the light to a camera. A standard 1/4"-20 threaded port provides another mounting option with a tripod, light stand, flex arm, and more.
- Output Power: 165 lux at 1m
- Luminous Flux: 850 lm
- Output Adjustment: 15 - 100%
- Color Temperature: 3200K - 5600K +/-200K
- Color Accuracy: CRI 85+
- Battery: Internal li-ion 3.7 V / 3,000 mAh / 11.1 Wh
- Dimensions: 76 mm W x 89 mm H x 32 mm D
- Weight: 113.5 g