- For Micro Four Thirds system
- Focal length: 17mm (35mm Equivalent: 34mm)
- Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f/16
- Rounded Nine-Blade diaphragm for beautiful feathered bokeh
- Four ED Elements, One ED-DSA Element
- Super HR, EDA, and Aspherical Elements
- Z Nano Coating
- High‑precision, high‑speed AF
- MSC High-Speed Imager AF System
- Internal Focusing, MF Clutch
- Weather-Resistant Construction
Thanks to the sophisticated ensemble of advanced lens elements, including the newly developed ED-DSA lens, in the M.Zuiko Digital ED 17mm f/1.2 PRO, your portraits will stand out with magnificent clarity. At the same time, you can create beautiful Feathered Bokeh effects to add depth and softness to your photos.
Highly precise photo results
Because speed is essential to catching the perfect shot, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 17mm f/1.2 PRO lens features an inner focusing system that provides quick, accurate autofocus. It works at a highest speed of just 0.12 seconds. The built-in Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) mechanism further boosts quiet, high-speed focusing.
Fit for the elements
Wherever your photo assignments take you, whether indoors or out, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 17mm f/1.2 PRO lens is there with you. Weighing a mere 390g, this bright prime lens makes long-lasting shooting a pleasure. The reliable dustproof, splashproof and freezeproof build means you can shoot in all weather conditions.
Experience the advantage of Feathered Bokeh
Add a depth to your portraits as never seen before thanks to Feathered Bokeh defocusing effects and make your subject stand out. The M.Zuiko PRO lenses with an aperture of f/1.2 - 17mm, 25mm and 45mm f/1.2 PRO - give your subject magnificent clarity against a soft background. As you can see, the Feathered Bokeh features creamy outlines to make your subject stand out beautifully.