Sigma 3 Year Warranty
Sigma’s extra value now comes extra guaranteed!
You’d expect the world’s number one independent lens designer and manufacturer to offer you something extra, and that’s just what they’ve done -extending the traditional one year International Warranty of theirworld class range of lenses by two years free of charge, to provide Sigma UK customers with an unrivalled three years of cover in the UK. This offer applies to ALL Sigma lenses imported through Sigma Imaging (UK) Ltd. Conditions apply. See www.sigma-imaging-uk.com/warranty for details.
Sigma UK Extended Warranty Terms and Conditions
It is essential to register for the extended UK warranty within 30 days of purchase.
1) This extended warranty is registered with Sigma Imaging (UK) Ltd, is not transferable and is only valid if obtained at the time of original purchase of Sigma lenses.Thisextended warranty applies only to items imported into the United Kingdom by Sigma Imaging (UK) Ltd, is only valid in the United Kingdom and has to be registered to a UK address. It covers equipment becoming faulty as a result of manufacturing faults only.
2) Sigma Imaging (UK) Ltd's 2 Year Extended Warranty becomes valid upon expiration of the 1 Year International Warranty for a total of 3 years service protection.Thisservice is valid to the original purchaser of the product and is not transferable or assignable.
3) Once registered, the warranty is valid for a period of three years from the original date of purchase (1 year International Warranty plus 2 Year Extended UK Warranty). This warranty is limited to the repair, adjustment or replacement of defective parts at the discretion of Sigma Imaging (UK) Ltd's service department in the United Kingdom.
4) The extended UK warranty becomes void in the following cases:
• If damage is caused during service performed by persons other than Sigma Imaging (UK) Ltd's service department.
• If the product has had its serial number removed or altered.
• Any fault arising from accident or misuse.
5) This agreement applies only to Sigma lenses.
6) This warranty does not prejudice customers' existing rights in Law but is offered as an additional benefit.
In the unlikely event of a fault occurring this product should be returned to:
Sigma Imaging (UK) Ltd, 13 Little Mundells, WelwynGarden City, Hertfordshire, AL7 1EW.
It should be returned either through the retailer from whom it was purchased or by registered post. Please enclose your sales receipt, together with the service copy of the extended warranty and the sum of £5 to cover postage back to you.