Zhiyun Crane 2S Pro Kit
The Zhiyun Crane 2S Pro Kit includes Underslung Mode Handle, Image Transmission Transmitter 2.0, Servo Zoom & Focus Motors 2.0, Dual Camera Setup Accessory and TransMount Phone Holder with Crown Gear.
Dual Camera Mount
The Dual Camera Mount allows a second camera to be mounted above, offering the ability to have cameras set at different ISO's, different focal lengths or different angles. It also provides the opportunity to capture lower res B-roll. Check out the video on this listing for how it works plus some handy tips!
Crafted for Perfection
To meet the needs of different work tasks, videographers have to constantly switch among different cameras and the Zhiyun Crane 2S is ready to embrace the challenge. Highly optimised in motor control algorithms and motor power, the Crane 2S handles large cameras such as the BMPCC 6K, Panasonic S1H, Canon EOS 1DX Mark II, Nikon D850 with total ease. Plus, you can also mount multiple accessories on it.
To make sure that you won't miss any decisive shots, the Crane 2S features a FlexMount System which greatly simplifies the setup process while at the same time securing your camera with a double safety mechanism.You can even adjust the tightness of the safety lock to suit your specific needs.
Vertical Shooting Made Easy
With mobile traffic gaining the upper hand, it's foreseeable that videographers will receive more work requests on vertical content. The Crane 2S comes standard with a vertical quick release mount and a safety knob for high-quality vertical shooting.
Expand for Limitless Possibilities
Designed for high-efficiency team collaboration, the Zhiyun Crane 2S is equipped with a dedicated slot for installing image transmission transmitter. Furthermore, multiple mounting points are available on the gimbal for creative adaptation: One 1/4" screw hole on the back of the quick release plate for the camera to shift between different devices such as sliders and tripods; Two 1/4" screw holes with crown gear and one 3/8" screw hole.
Precise Digital & Mechanical Focus Control
Digital Focus Control
The Crane 2S supports digital focus control via the built-in focus wheel on the gimbal. In addition, the rotation dampening of the focus wheel is improved to enhance videographers' muscle memory for pulling focus.
Mechanical Focus Control
The Crane 2S is pushing boundaries not just in terms of loading performance, but also with its film grade focus control ability. With its upgraded built-in focus wheel and focus motors that feature ultra-low delay and high precision, you will never miss any decisive shots.
- 0.96" OLED screen
- TransMount Image Transmission System - focus and zoom while monitoring the shots live
- Axis Locking Mechanism 2.0
- Lightweight but strong and durable
- Removable batteries for maximised run time
- 6 gimbal modes: Pan Following, Locking, Following, Full-Range POV, Vortex, Go Mode.
In comparison to the Crane 2:
- Stronger motors
- Auto balancing mode
- Axis locks
- New quick release plate adapter making it easier and quicker to switch between gimbal to tripod or slider
- New vertical mode
- Added 1/4" attachment ports to add monitors, mics, lighting etc
- 2x USB C ports to allow for both follow focus and zoom connectivity
- Improved hand wheel for follow focus and zoom functionality
- Carbon handle replacing the aluminium shaft in the previous model which saves weight and will not get cold when shooting in colder conditions
- 12 hour battery life