Monitor Calibration and Profiling
Once you take the guesswork and frustration out of making sure the color you see on your display is the color you expect from your printer, you’ll save time and money and gain full creative control over your images. i1Studio uses advanced technologies to perfect the match between your display and printer.
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling is an adaptive technology that produces optimized results for maximum color accuracy on each unique display every time you profile.
- Flare Correct™ measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare light (or glare) falling on surface of display. By accurately measuring your effective display contrast ratio, you’ll have an even more accurate display profile.
- X-Rite Ambient Light Measurement – automatically determine the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display, based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints will be viewed.
- Video Standards Support: NTSC, PAL SECAM, Rec. 709, Rec. 2020 and DCI-P3.
- Extended User Controls: Custom control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio and gamma.
- Multiple Monitor Profiling: Color match up to four separate displays for color accuracy across all your workflow.
- Profile Validation and Reminder: View before and after results with included images or load your own, or use the 3D profile gamut viewer; set reminder intervals to re-profile your display.
Projector Calibration and Profiling
Now, your projected presentations can look the same as your monitor. Build an accurate projector profile in just minutes – it’s as easy as building a monitor profile. The process takes all the room conditions into consideration – projected colors, screen color and room lighting – so you can be confident that your projected images are showing the way you intended.
Scanner Calibration and Profiling
Scanner profiling is super easy. Simply scan and crop your target to generate a high quality ICC profile. Supports these targets: ColorChecker Classic (Standard and Mini sizes), ColorChecker Digital SG, Reflective IT 8.7/2, Transmissive 4x5 and 35mm IT8.7/1.
RGB and CMYK Printer Profiling
Intelligent iterative profiling technology ensures your output is reproduced accurately from print to print and from printer to printer, delivering professional quality results for smoothness, highlight and shadow detail.
Black and White Profiling (New)
Utilizing the same intelligent iterative profiling technology for color prints, our B&W module is specifically engineered to ensure the highest quality results for your black and white prints, resulting in exceptional smoothness, highlight and shadow detail.