X-Rite i1 Studio
The X-Rite i1 Studio combines world-class hardware and software to deliver expert colour results for photo and filmmaker pros. i1Studio includes:
The award winning, patented all-in-one i1Studio spectrophotometer is the only device you need to profile your monitors, projectors, scanners, mobile devices and printers. It is compact and easy to carry in it's own protective bag so you will never be without the means to create an expertly calibrates and profiled workflow, whether you're at home, in the studio or on the road.
i1Studio Software for Monitors, Projectors, Scanners and Printers
i1Studio software, based on X-Rite’s award winning i1Profiler software, provides an easy to navigate interface that delivers expertly calibrated and profiled monitors (including video presets), projectors, scanners and printers.
ColourChecker Camera Calibration Software and Mini ColourChecker Classic Target for Cameras
Utilizing the included industry standard 24 patch target, you’ll be able to create custom camera profiles (single or dual illuminant), set a custom white balance and have a neutral starting point no matter what light you are shooting in for a more stream lined editing process. The software includes both a desktop application and an Adobe® Lightroom® Plug-In.
ColorTRUE Mobile App for Mobile Devices
Calibrate your Apple© iOS mobile devices for a true mobile to desktop colour match of all your images. Download the ColorTRUE app from the Apple App Store.
Monitor Calibration and Profiling
i1Studio uses advanced technologies to perfect the match between your display and printer.
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling: an adaptive technology that produces optimized results for maximum colour accuracy on each unique display every time you profile.
- Flare Correct™ measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare light (or glare) falling on surface of display. By accurately measuring your effective display contrast ratio, you’ll have an even more accurate display profile.
- X-Rite Ambient Light Measurement – automatically determine the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display, based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints will be viewed.
- Video Standards Support: NTSC, PAL SECAM, Rec. 709, Rec. 2020 and DCI-P3.
- Extended User Controls: Custom control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio and gamma.
- Multiple Monitor Profiling: Colour match up to four separate displays for colour accuracy across all your workflow.
- Profile Validation and Reminder: View before and after results with included images or load your own, or use the 3D profile gamut viewer; set reminder intervals to re-profile your display.
As well as Monitor Calibration and Profiling, the X-Rite i1Studio also allows Projector Calibration and Profiling, Scanner Calibration and Profiling, RGB and CMYK Printer Profiling (and with the Data Save Workflow feature, you can start the printer profiling process, pause it at any time and then automatically resume right where you left off!) and Black and White Profiling.