Color Perfectionists know that a calibrated and profiled display is a critical element in an efficient digital workflow. Nobody wants to spend hours at their monitor perfecting images or video only to find that their display wasn’t accurately representing their digital files. What you see on your monitor (or projector) has to match your digital file or you will never be happy with the result, no matter how much time you devote to perfecting it.
In our world, perfection is not too much to ask for. X-Rite i1Display Pro delivers.
• Supports all displays, including wide gamut monitors
• Display quality check and trending over time
• Intuitive, with a 5 times quicker than standard, measurement speed
• PANTONE spot color optimisation
• Consistently accurate on-screen colour for total peace of mind
The i1Display Pro offers great functions and features providing easy, accurate and professional standard display calibration, including:
• Automatic Display Control (ADC) - Adjusts your display hardware to speed up the whole process and eliminate manual adjustments
• Advanced Filter & Optical Systems - For unrivalled colour accuracy
• i1Profiler Interface - With ‘Basic’ and ‘Advanced’ modes for the ultimate in flexible control
• Ambient Light Smart Control - Optimises profiles based on lighting conditions
• Flare Correct™ - Measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios
caused by glare on your screen, to ensure totally accurate results
• Faster - Five times faster than other devices
• Advanced Profile Settings - Provide flexibility and control
• Profile Optimisation - For user-defined, or PANTONE spot colours
• Multiple Monitor and Workgroup profiling
• Quality Assurance - Monitor uniformity, PASS/FAIL, deltaE tests and colour accuracy trending over time
• Projectors - Quickly and accurately create projector profiles and see your images on the ‘big screen’ with complete colour confidence
• Support - Technologically advanced filter and optical systems delivers unrivalled calibration for the latest displays, including LED & Wide Gamut monitors
• Field Upgradeable -
Spectral calibration makes the i1Display Pro ‘upgradeable in the field’ so is future proofed to support forthcoming monitor technology
• Peace of Mind - With a 2-year warranty
Perfect Color And More Control Than You Ever Thought Possible
Color Perfectionists shouldn’t guess when it comes to on-screen color accuracy. The color you see on your monitor or projector is the color you should expect. Once you take the guesswork and frustration out of calibrating and profiling your displays, you’ll save time and money while gaining full creative control over your images. And now, with the ability to change the color grading of video footage growing by leaps and bounds the necessity for accurate color representation on screen is even more paramount. The only way to edit video accurately is to view your footage accurately. With the newly included video color standards you can also make sure that what you see is what you’ll get throughout your digital video workflow.
New State of the Art Instrument for Unrivaled Color Measurement Accuracy
The X-Rite i1Display incorporates new technologically advanced filter and optical systems, amazingly fast measurement speed, and unrivaled color accuracy on all modern display technologies including LED & Wide Gamut LCDs. It’s also spectrally calibrated, which makes it field upgradeable to support future display technologies. The ultra-modern ergonomic design incorporates three functions – ambient light measurement, monitor profiling, and projector profiling – into a very sleek, compact and fully integrated device with no parts to misplace.
X-Rite i1Profiler Software with “Basic” and “Advanced” Mode Flexibility
for a more perfect match between your display and printer.