Get to your ideal colour place faster!
The ColorChecker Video will get you to a worry-free colour balanced and consistently neutral place, with ideal camera exposure, faster than ever before - giving you more time to spend on your creative look. It’s an essential colour tool you won’t want to be without, saving you valuable time from capture to edit. ColorChecker Video is an all-in-one full size durable and rigid colour target, specifically intended for video production. It includes a newly designed video colour chart on one side and a large spectrally neutral white balance card on the flip side.
VideoColor Target includes:
- Chromatic Colours: six saturated and six de-saturated colour chips aligned with video production
- Skin Tones: six colour chips from light to dark with different undertones
- Grey Levels: four larger steps for even grey balance, including white, 40IRE grey, deep grey and high gloss black reference patches
- Linear Greyscale: six steps for even grey balance, including highlight and shadow regions
- Illumination Check Chips: black and white colour chips at two corners to better assist in determining even illumination
White Balance Target: Create in-camera white balance to start at a neutral point for all the footage you capture. With this chart, you’ll be able to:
- Eliminate colour casts
- Make post production colour editing and grading faster and easier by eliminating the need to neutralise frames individually
Use for a variety of applications, including:
- Colour grading
- Colour balancing
- Grey balancing
- Setting perfect exposure
- Colour matching multiple cameras
- Shooting and editing for mixed lighting
3rd Party Software Support
X-Rite ColorChecker Video is supported by 3rd party software solutions for improved colour grading and efficiencies, including DaVinci Resolve and 3DLUT Creator.