X-Rite ColorChecker Classic Mini
The ColorChecker is a pocket size version of the original ColorChecker and is a checkerboard array of 24 scientifically prepared coloured squares in a wide range of colours. Many of these squares represent natural objects, such as human skin tone, foliage and blue sky. These squares are not only the same colour as their counterparts, but also reflect light the same way in all parts of the visible spectrum. Because of this unique feature, the squares will match the colours of natural objects under any illumination and with any colour reproduction process.
Standard of Comparison
The ColorChecker provides a non-subjective standard of comparison to help determine the true colour balance of any colour rendition system. It provides the needed standard for comparing, measuring and analysing differences in colour reproduction in various processes - avoiding costly mistakes.
- Digital Photography: Check images, output, monitors.
- Traditional Photography: Check films, lights, filters and paper.
- Graphic Arts: Check any printing or proofing process.
- Digital Imaging: Check scanners, monitors and proofing devices.
- Cinematography: Television and Video: Check cameras, monitors, lights and film.