A revolution in backpack design, the Shape Shifter V2.0 expands and contracts to hold gripped camera bodies and a laptop. The backpack’s innovative design makes it one of the most flexible carrying solutions for professional photographers. While traveling or on location, the Shape Shifter V2.0 adjusts to fit your workflow. The series features dedicated tablet and smartphone pockets, roller handle pass-through sleeve, removable water bottle pouch and updated pouch design.
- Compresses to three inches in depth when gear is removed
- Attach your Skin Pouches or Lens Changers inside for a customized modular backpack
- Holds a full assortment of photo gear, tripod, 17” laptop and a full size tablet
- A great travel bag with extra space to fit a jacket, food, or additional gear
- Tripod attachment on front of bag keeps tripod weight centered and allows you to access gear without detaching the tripod
- Pro Speed Belt or Thin Skin Belt (sold separately) can be attached
- Shoulder harness pockets, D-Rings, and sternum strap
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
The ThinkTank Shape Shifter V2.0 15 V2.0 accommodates the following: 1 DSLR (gripped or un-gripped), 3 lenses (detached), 15” laptop, up to a 12” or 13” tablet, plus personal effects. Example 1: Canon 1Dx, 24–70mm f/2.8, 70-200mm f/2.8, 16–35mm f/2.8, MacBook Pro 15, and iPad Pro.