You can only take a rolling bag so far. When the terrain becomes uneven, simply convert the Airport TakeOff V2.0 to a backpack so you can carry your gear to the location. Sized to meet the needs of a traveling professional, the Airport TakeOff V2.0 fits most U.S. domestic and international airline carry-on requirements.
- Integrated backpack straps with comfortable shoulder harness and back panel padding
- Holds up to a 400mm f/2.8, two standard bodies and other assorted lenses
- Custom designed retractable handle with inset channel on aluminum tubing adds strength and durability
- Dedicated, plush-lined pocket on the front flap for smartphone or sunglasses
- Pocket for tripod mount or water bottle on side (Additional straps included for larger tripods)
- Cable and combination lock included for securing the lockable zippers
- Custom-designed, high-performance, 80mm wheels with sealed ABEC grade 5 bearings for quiet rolling
- Extra tall wheel housings protect your bag from scrapes and scratches
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- Grab handles on three sides for lifting bag into the overhead bin
- Reinforced dividers support heavy gear and maintain strength over time
- Business card holder on top for identification
2x DSLRs with lenses attached plus 2–4 additional lenses, 15” laptop* and a 10” tablet. Max Lens: 400mm f/2.8 attached (hood reversed), 2 Gripped DSLRs with lenses detached plus 4–6 additional lenses, 15” laptop* and a 10” tablet. *Artificial Intelligence V3.0 laptop sleeve is recommended and sold separately.