Sony GP-VPT2BT Bluetooth Shooting Grip
This grip is a multi-use grip that can either be used as a miniature tripod, or as a larger grip for handheld shooting to help improve stability. The grip offers wireless control, including a built-in shutter release button and record video button alongside a zoom rocker switch and a customisable C1 button. The integrated head can tilt upwards 80° (40° when setup as a tripod), downwards 90°, and rotate 360°. Additionally, the grip is dust and moisture-resistant so it can be used in less than ideal weather conditions.
- Improves stability when handheld shooting
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Built-in shutter release and record video buttons
- Can be used as a tripod
- Dust and moisture resistant
Sony ECM-CG60 Shotgun Microphone
High-performance, monaural microphone with supercardioid directivity improves targeting of sound. Suitably compact with interchangeable-lens cameras. Uses various power sources for long outdoor shooting.
- High performance, monoaural microphone picks up targeted sound (not surrounding sound)
- The included microphone holder absorbs zooming noise from the camera
- Compact and lightweight, 15% shorter than the previous model ECM-CG50
- 3.5 gold coating L type stereo mini plug cable length approx. 35cm
- Requires plug in power or 1x AAA alkaline battery