Ricoh Theta Z1
The compact main body of the Ricoh Theta Z1 is equipped with a 1.0-inch back-illuminated CMOS image sensor, enabling approx. 23MP resolution 360-degree still images. It supports a diverse range of shooting modes, such as aperture priority, allowing users to take high-quality images regardless of the setting: outdoors, nighttime, indoors, tropical beaches or snowy mountain views - nothing is off limits. Moreover, it is possible to shoot considerably smooth and immersive 360-degree videos in 4K (3840x1920 pixels) and 30 frames per second (fps) thanks to powerful 3-axis rotational stabilization to compensate for rotational shake.
Ease of use with high performance
Records natural 360° images using 7K (6720 x 3360, approx. 23MP) still image shooting and highly accurate image stitching. Demonstrates superior noise reduction performance even when shooting at night or indoors with low light due to the equipped 1.0-inch type back illuminated CMOS image sensor. The lens unit reduces ghosting, flare and fringing. Aperture mechanism improves perceived resolution and reduces blown out highlights. Supports various shooting scenarios using a variety of shooting modes. Produces incredibly realistic spherical video by 4K (3840 x 1920, 29.97fps) quality. It is possible to save in RAW (DNG) format for the first time in THETA series. (Can also save in JPEG at the same time.) Supports 360° live streaming in 4K. Transmits excellent quality real-looking image to the world. Equipped with a 4-channel microphone. 4 microphones are built into the camera to independently record sound from 4 different directions when shooting video. Uses Qualcomm’s “Snapdragon™”. Transfer speed for both still images and videos has been dramatically improved.
- A magnesium alloy that combines a high-grade feel with robustness is used for the camera body.
- While being equipped with a large image sensor, the internal construction of the camera has been optimized to produce unprecedented high performance and high quality at this size.
- Equipped with a display panel to enable you to check information such as the battery level, number of recordable still images and the shooting mode.
- Enables editing of 360° images in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC. Import 2 images using the dedicated plug-in "RICOH THETA Stitcher".
- Records 4K video with 360° spatial audio for a more realistic VR world.
- Use the dedicated editing apps “THETA+” to easily put the finishing touches to an eye-catching work.
- Upload to the theta360.com, a website dedicated to sharing 360-degree images. Anyone can easily display their 360° images anywhere in the world.
- Convenient dedicated apps are available for both PC and smartphone. Enjoy the world more with RICOH THETA.
- Upload 360° photos at Facebook and LINE as it is. Easily share the 360° world with friends.
- Post the proccessed images and videos using “THETA+” to Instagram and Twitter.