To shoot with the B2 is to shoot with all options at hand. Put the head on a bracket on your camera, the pack on your belt and stay moving. Or put everything on a stand and go off-camera. Shoot with TTL. Or shoot in Hybrid Mode and switch from TTL to manual control with the settings intact. Use it as a subtle fill light. Or crank up the power and take full control of the ambient light.
About Profoto B2 Off-Camera Flash
• With TTL and HSS (High Speed Sync).
• 2 fully asymmetrical outlets.
• Lightweight and compact flash heads with powerful LED modeling light.
• Exchangeable high capacity Lithium-Ion battery.
• Power range over 9 f-stops (1-250 Ws) adjustable in 1/10th f-stop increments.
• Fast recycling of 0.03-1.35 seconds.
• Built-in AirTTL fully supports wireless operation with all existing Profoto Air transceivers from up to 300 m (1,000 ft) away.
• Built-in reflector and detachable stand mount.
• Intuitive and easy-to-use user interface.
• Compatible with most light shaping tools from Profoto's renowned Light Shaping Tools.
WHAT IS THE PROFOTO OFF-CAMERA FLASH SYSTEM?
The Profoto Off-Camera Flash system makes it easy to take the flash off your camera, take control and shape light. The system includes two fast and powerful off-camera flashes, wireless remotes (for TTL, manual or hybrid shooting), and a number of compact and portable Light Shaping Tools. The system adapts to your preferences and needs. The off-camera flashes can be used with many different camera brands. The Light Shaping Tools can be used to create any light you can imagine. With the Profoto Off-Camera Flash system, light shaping is easy and limitless.
PROFOTO OFF-CAMERA FLASH FLASHES
Off-Camera flashes are not speedlights and they are not monolights. They are a new kind of flash, combining the best of both worlds. Profoto's Off-Camera Flashes are distinguished by their portability, ease of use, revolutionizing TTL technology and powerful light. Put together, these features bring a whole new way of shooting.
Best Professional Lighting System 2014 - The Technical Image Press Association (TIPA), on the B1
The Profoto B1 has been highly reviewed by a number of leading photography magazines, organisations and photographers. Take a look for yourself.