• Attaches to your Canon camera's hot shoe and wirelessly merges camera and off-camera flash into one.
• Shoot in TTL Mode for fully automatic point-and-shoot shots.
• Hybrid Mode allows you to switch from TTL Mode to Manual Mode with the automated TTL settings intact. A huge time saver!
• Can also be used for syncing and manually controlling any Profoto unit that is compatible with Air.‰Û¬
• Patent-pending Profoto HSS is fast enough to keep up with your camera, 10 times as powerful as your average speedlight, and extremely consistent.‰Û¬
• Unbeaten operating range of up to 300 m (1,000 ft) and open frequency band (2.4 GHz).
• Approved for worldwide use.
• USB port for firmware upgrades.
4 Important Product Advantages & User Benefits
1. Off-camera TTL Control for Profoto AirTTL Flashes.
Place the Air Remote TTL-C on your camera hotshoe and merge your camera with your Profoto AirTTL flash. Then point and shoot and let the flash automatically adjust the light output for a perfect exposure. It could not be easier.
2. Remote Control for Profoto Air Flashes
With the Air Remote TTL-C you can remote control multiple Profoto Air flashes directly from your camera! You can control an endless number of lights in up to 3 groups from up to 300 m (1.000 ft) away!
3. Fast and Reliable Flash Sync
Air is one of the most reliable wireless systems available to sync your flashes with your camera. It is also fast enough to provide a perfect flash sync down to the fastest X-sync speed of your camera. If you are using Profoto Air flashes no external receiver is required. If other flashes are used, connect an optional Air Remote or Air Sync transceiver to your flash and set it as receiver.
4. A wireless system with a wide range of options
Air Remote TTL-C is an integrated part of a wide range of Air products. The range of products within the system comprises camera transceivers, accessory cables and software solutions. All designed to offer a better wireless solution for professional photographers.