Phottix Strato II 5-in-1 Wireless Flash Trigger for Canon
The Phottix Strato II 5-in-1 Wireless Flash Trigger enables the operation of flashguns or studio heads, at ranges of up to 150m, over 4 channels and groups. Phottix Strato II is an inexpensive and effective wireless flash trigger system which performs excellently.
This wireless flash trigger gives photographers control over their flashes and studio lights. Four channels and four groups provide photographers unparalleled control in the studio or on location. The Phottix Strato II Multi can be used as a wired or a wireless shutter release. The 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver offer ranges of more than 150m and sync at speeds of up to 1/250 second. This transmitter features an innovative TTL-pass-through hot shoe that allows photographers a full TTL mode for use with a camera mounted flash.
- 4 groups: A, B, C, D and 4 channels
- 150m+ range
- Up to 1/250 second sync speed
- Flash wake-up functions
- Hot shoe / PC flash triggering and studio strobe triggering
- Wired and wireless shutter release functions
- Pass-through hot shoe on transmitter allows on camera flash to use TTL functions
- Uses AAA batteries
- This version is for use with Canon