- Multi-aspect ratio 12.8mp Micro Four Thirds Sensor (16mp total pixels), 1.33inch
- 24-75mm equivalent f/1.7-2.8 Leica lens, 9 blades
- Optical image stabilisation
- 3inch screen, 921k dot
- EVF, 2.7m dot, near AdobeRGB colour reproduction, eye-detection
- Aperture / Shutter control dials
- Exposure compensation dial (+/-3)
- Manual Focus Assist / Focus peaking
- 4K video recording, 4K photo priority mode (30fps)
- Wi-Fi / NFC / QR Code connectivity / Geotagging
- 11fps continuous shooting
- 22 filters
- 3cm macro focus
The LX100 also features a 4/3-inch large High Sensitivity MOS Sensor, producing image quality you would normally expect from interchangeable lens cameras. In combination with the newly developed Venus engine you can expect superb image quality in any situation. The Venus Engine features a high performance quad-core CPU and as well as multiple noise reduction systems (Multi Process NR, Random Filter and Aperture Filter) also boasts 4K video recording. Shooting with this resolution means greater clarity, depth of detail and colour is captures at source, this allows for improved flexibility during editing.
LEICA 24-75mm DC VARIO-SUMMILUX F1.7-F2.8 lens
The newly developed lens features a versatile zoom range of 24-75mm (35mm Equivalent) and allows you to achieve stunning, true to life images for all kinds of Photography. The Multi aspect sensor means you can capture dynamic 24mm wide angle shots in 4:3, 3:2 or 16:9.
Manual Control Ring
With dedicated control rings and dials for Aperture, focus, shutter speed and exposure compensation, the LX100 gives you greater flexibility over your creative decisions with greater accuracy.