- Telephoto micro four thirds lens
- Compact and lightweight design
- Dust and splash-proof durability
- Complies with sensor drive at a maximum of 240fps for use with camera with Contrast AF
- Improved AF tracking performance in zooming with high-seed frame analysis
- Now supports Power O.I.S., Dual I.S., 5-axis Dual I.S, and 5-axis Dual I.S. 2 when mounted on a Panasonic Lumix G camera
- Fast and quiet autofocus
- Multi-coated lens elements reduce flare and ghosting
Versatility across the zoom range
Easy to use in every way, this telephoto zoom lens is a must-have. Use the 45mm setting (35mm camera equivalent: 90mm) to take impressive close-up shots. For more powerful zooming, use the 200mm setting (35mm camera equivalent: 400mm). This lens provides well-balanced correction of various aberrations while producing high image quality.
The optical image stabilisation (O.I.S.) technology built directly into the lens ensures your photos will look great, with sharp blur-free contours across the entire picture. This advanced technology immediately compensates even large camera shake and vibrations that may occur in photography, so you can capture true-to-life scenes without the need for a tripod.
Not only does this lens perform smooth aperture changes so there are no sudden jumps in exposure, it also boasts a silent design for enhanced capture of the scene’s audio. What’s more, the stunning AF performance of this lens records excellent 4K video, where precise focusing is essential.
Brave the elements in nearly any kind of weather or shooting location. This lens features a splash and dustproof construction that is tough enough to withstand heavy field use. It protects the lens system inside from sand, rain and more, making it perfect for shooting under harsh conditions.
3 Extra-Low Dispersion lenses
Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) lenses correct chromatic aberration rendering sharp, high-contrast images with clear colours from edge to edge.