The X1000E is packed full of professional functions such as multiple recording formats, Triple Manual Rings, ND Filter and Dual Card slots, all contained inside a high performance compact body. The Dual card system allows you to record the same data to both cards, auto switch to the next card when the first card reaches capacity or use background recording letting you set the SD card in the second Slot to record continuously from the moment a recording event starts, and record only necessary scenes onto the SD card in the first slot by turning REC on and off.
The new BSI Sensor & Crystal Engine Pro 4K, produces stunning lifelike images in Ultra HD 4K resolution. That’s four times the resolution of Full-HD!
The 4-Drive lens system features a 20x optical zoom and Power O.I.S. to compensate for any slight movements and to help keep your image steady.
The 0 Lux Night mode uses Infrared rays and IR-LED lighting letting you shoot clear images in the dark.
• Versatile 3.5” retractable LCD screen with touch control. Retracts back into the front handle when not in use.
• Illuminating LED ring allowing your subject to tell when recording is in progress
• Ergonomic design with professional features and functions
• Versatile and high bit rate recording
• High Speed, High precision AF
• 20x zoom with 4-Drive Lens system
• 0 Lux Night mode
• Built in ND Filters (1/4, 1/16, 1/64)
• Wi-fi and NFC – Control the HC-X1000 in real time using the Panasonic Image App on your Tablet or smartphone.
• Tiltable Viewfinder with Eyecup for added convenience
• High Capacity 5800mA battery with remaining power indicator.
• 2-channel XLR audio input terminals for external mics
*As of September 3rd 2014