- Tailor-made for the compact and lightweight OM-D system
- Secure storage for your valuable equipment
- Fits one Olympus camera body and up to three lenses
- Configurable internal dividers and detachable pouch (bag in bag system)
- Inside and outside zippered pockets for personal item storage
- Padded 14" laptop compartment
- Zipper solution on the back to attach to luggage trolley
- Straps on bottom to attach a tripod
- Water repellent fabric, genuine leather trim, tartan pattern lining
- Adjustable shoulder strap
Olympus Explorer Bag
On top of a protective detachable camera/lens pouch and configurable padded dividers to hold and secure all photo equipment in the special protection areas at the heart of the bag, it features a safe compartment for a 14” laptop. The pouch only takes up a quarter of the bag’s space, so there is plenty of room left for shooting accessories, personal belongings, snacks or a bottle of water. On a longer trip you can simply attach the Explorer bag to your trolley, thanks to the zippered solution on its back. Need to take a tripod? No problem, just strap it to the bag’s underside. The Olympus Explorer bag is made of premium water-repellent fabric with genuine leather trim and a tartan lining inside. Thanks to its velcro silencers opening and closing the bag is quick and easy, but – for extra security – it also features a buckle. A big handle is placed on top preventing the bag from tilting forward when lifting it up. The adjustable shoulder strap and the shoulder pad provide additional comfort.
The Olympus Explorer Bag is designed to fit one compact system camera body and up to three lenses. For example, an Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II, or an OM-D E-M10 Mark II or III, plus 3 lenses.