- More power, greater detail: The wide Z mount combines with the large 45.7 MP full-frame sensor and twin EXPEED processors. Benefit from greater dynamic range and cleaner performance across the wide ISO range. Shoot video at resolutions up to 4K/60p.
- Maximum speed and reliability: Dual card slots let you use UHS-II SD cards in one slot and XQD or ultra-fast CFexpress cards in the other. Adapt to any workflow.
- Ultra-wide, tack-sharp AF: focus with absolute tenacity. The camera returns to your selected focus point when it wakes from standby. Exposure metering down to -4 EV is available when shooting with an f/2 (or faster) lens.
- Shoot faster for longer—in silence: Shooting speeds of up to 10 fps allow immense flexibility, while the deeper buffer lets you keep shooting without interruption.
- A viewfinder that keeps up: The high-definition 3690k-dot electronic viewfinder (EVF) boasts a high refresh rate that greatly reduces blackout even when shooting at high speed.
- Displays that adapt to you: Customizable info displays let you quickly adjust settings, or you can choose to disable the info display completely when shooting stills. The EVF automatically turns off if you flip out the monitor to shoot in Live View.
- Tough: Rough terrain, harsh weather conditions or on-set fog machines—the fully-sealed Z7 II doesn’t flinch.
- SnapBridge: Nikon’s ever evolving SnapBridge app now lets you update your camera’s firmware via your smart device.
Nikon Z7 II
The Nikon Z7 II’s enhanced AF capabilities offer wide-area AF support for human and animal subjects, subject-tracking AF that operates similar to 3D-tracking, and improved AF in low-light situations. Plus, the 3690k-dot electronic viewfinder (EVF) delivers a more natural view, with the high refresh rate reducing blackout. The camera is perfect for advanced and professional photographers demanding unparalleled expression of subject details. From portrait photography shooting at speed to capture textures in skin, hair, clothing and make up; to landscape photography requiring robust, lightweight equipment to travel harsh environments and capture nature at its best.
More power, greater detail
With twin EXPEED processors at its heart, the Z7 II effortlessly meets the challenge of creating high-resolution full-frame images. You’ll benefit from greater dynamic range and cleaner performance across the wide ISO range. You’ll be able focus with absolute tenacity—even when shooting in extreme low light.
Stunning dynamic range
Textures, patterns, colours. The Z7 II delivers incredible dynamic range at both high and low ISO values. Tonal gradations are exceptionally smooth and skin tones are reproduced with stunning accuracy. The ability to shoot video at resolutions up to 4K/60p lets you portray dynamic scenes in mesmerising detail.
Maximum sharpness at small apertures
Creating images with deep depth of field? The Z7 II counters the diffraction that can occur when you stop down a lens. From landscapes to cityscapes, you can shoot at smaller apertures without worrying about loss of definition.
Even small subjects can be tracked with precision. You can toggle tracking on and off via the shutter release or assign tracking to a camera or lens Fn button. Eye-Detection AF locks on to people’s eyes. Animal-Detection AF does the same for cats and dogs. Reliably focus on your subject’s eyes whether shooting stills or video.
The Z7 II works in the most power‑efficient way possible and its new battery gives you more shots per charge. There’s also a power-saving mode for when you need it.
Nikon Z 24-70mm f/4 S Lens
A minimum focus distance of just 0.3 m throughout the zoom range puts you in control of the frame—from close-up to infinity. The constant f/4 aperture ensures exceptional low-light performance, and consistent exposure across the entire zoom range. Attain maximum image quality without needing to set high ISOs.
FTZ Mount Adapter
The FTZ Mount Adapter lets you take full advantage of F-mount lenses when you shoot stills or video with your Nikon Z camera. There’s no loss in image quality. And NIKKOR lenses without Vibration Reduction (VR) will find new levels of sharpness.