- Create in any light: The wide Z mount and large 24.5 MP full-frame sensor enable clean, detailed images across the ultra-wide ISO range. Low-light AF now works down to -6 EV with and an f/2 (or faster) lens.
- So much faster: Shoot full-resolution stills at up to 14 fps with full AF/AE. Capture up to 200 JPEGs or 124 12-bit uncompressed RAW images in one burst.
- Twin EXPEED: Two processors double the power at your disposal for everything from AF to buffer capacity. Performance is smooth as silk, whether filming or shooting stills.
- Dual card slots: Adapt to any workflow. You can use UHS-II SD cards in one slot and XQD cards, or the latest ultra-fast CFexpress cards, in the other.
- A multimedia powerhouse: Capture sharper, cleaner video footage with broader dynamic range. Eye-Detection and Animal-Detection AF are available while filming—and you can output footage however you need.
- Built tough: With a super-strong, lightweight magnesium-alloy frame, this camera is easy to carry and tough enough to handle any location. It’s fully sealed against dust, dirt and moisture.
- NIKKOR Z: Love the cinematic depth of field you can achieve with the wide selection of fast-focusing, compact NIKKOR Z lenses.
- Z system versatility: You can use external Speedlight flashes even when shooting at high frame rates of up to 14 fps. The FTZ Mount Adapter gives you compatibility with over 300 F-mount NIKKOR lenses.
- SnapBridge: Nikon’s SnapBridge app now lets you update your camera’s firmware via your smart device.
Robust and Powerful
The Z6 II builds upon the Z6’s success. It offers robustness and ease of use, the ability to produce professional-grade cinematic videos, and powerful performance when capturing still moments. The camera’s ‘dust and drip’ resistance supports continuous shooting in harsh conditions, while a new ability to reverse rotate the focus ring lets users manually focus with the direction they are accustomed to. Regarding video capabilities, the camera can deliver an output of 4K UHD and Full HD in both FX and DX-based movie formats. Its HLG shooting formats, meanwhile, preserve more detail, dynamic range and contrast – minimising post processing requirements. Twin EXPEED processors double the power at your disposal for everything from AF to buffer capacity. Performance is smooth as silk, whether filming or shooting stills.
Improved Eye-Detection and Animal-Detection AF results in enhanced focus of subjects during video shooting. These AF capabilities support superior still photography too, working alongside the camera’s improved speed and power. The Z6 II supports a continuous shooting speed of 14 fps and an increased maximum number of shots in continuous shooting; 200 JPEGs or 124 12-bit uncompressed RAW images in one burst.
Incredible video on a compact system
The Z6 II is suited to users wanting to shoot cinematic videos in addition to stills with a compact system. It is the camera for professional video production or, for example, wedding photography where manoeuvrability, flexibility and uncompromised output quality are key.
Gain more flexibility when colour grading. Recording video at a high 10-bit depth retrieves billions more colours than standard 8-bit recording. With the Z6 II you can record 10-bit output directly to an external recorder via HDMI.
Remove the need for time-consuming colour grading and shoot video footage ready for immediate playback on HDR displays. The camera’s HLG shooting formats preserve more detail, dynamic range and contrast—no post processing required.
Nikon Z 24-70mm f/4 S Lens
A minimum focus distance of just 0.3 m throughout the zoom range puts you in control of the frame—from close-up to infinity. The constant f/4 aperture ensures exceptional low-light performance, and consistent exposure across the entire zoom range. Attain maximum image quality without needing to set high ISOs.