Professional telephoto lens with a fast f/2 aperture designed for use with Nikon's FX-format SLRs. Incorporates Nikon's second-generation Vibration Reduction system for an exceptionally steady image, even in low-light. Nano Crystal coat greatly reduces ghosting and flare and the 9-blade rounded diaphragm enables super-smooth bokeh. Boasts quiet, accurate autofocus and a weather-sealed magnesium body.
* Professional telephoto lens.
* 200mm focal length (DX equivalent 300mm) with fast f/2 aperture.
* Vibration Reduction II (VR II) stabilization system with Normal and Active modes. Lets you use shutter speeds that are up to 4 stops slower.
* Nano Crystal coat reduces ghost and flare.
* Three focus modes: instant manual focus override (M/A), manual (M) and instant auto focus override (A/M) that prioritizes autofocus even when the focus ring is in use.
* Closest focusing distance: 1.9 m.
* Three ED (Extra low Dispersion) and one super-ED glass elements ensure high resolution and superior contrast.
* SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for quiet, accurate autofocus.
* Durable weather-sealed magnesium body with meniscus glass to protect the front element.