- Invisible IR-flash with a range of 15 m / 49 ft.
- 12 megapixel resolution
- HD video resolution (1080p)
- Fast shutter release: 0.4 sec.
- Up to 9 consecutive images and videos up to 3 min.
- 2.4" TFT colour display
- Timer function
- Battery life of up to 6 months
- Robust and weatherproof housing
- 12V port for external power supply
- Splash-proof (IP 54)
The DTC 550 captures video recordings in full HD resolution and also features a new variable time lapse mode designed for speeding up the long-term recording of motion sequences.
An infrared flash helps capture images in darkness at distances of up to 15 meters; the flash is invisible to people and most animals. The DTC 550 has a remarkably fast shutter release of only 0.4 seconds and a dormant 'stand-by' battery life of up to 6 months.
For quite some time now, wildlife cameras are being used for monitoring, recording and researching wildlife, and have become indispensable tools for the assessment and preservation of animals in their natural environments. MINOX is setting milestones in the development of innovative, userfriendly and reliable wildlife cameras for use in a variety of situations. To leave a wildlife camera for days or weeks in the field, well-conceived and precisely constructed technology is a must.