- Dedicated, padded pocket fits a 10” tablet/laptop
- Easy rotation for rapid access to gear and accessories
- Superior comfort with body-conforming design, wide shoulder strap and stability wing
- 3-point harness for stabilisation with tuck-away waist belt
- Breathable 320G air-mesh back panel keeps your back cool during long days
- Internal zippered pockets for batteries, memory cards or other small accessories
- Easily accessible front pocket for filters, snacks, or a light layer
- T-pulls are easily gripped with or without gloves
- Fully customisable interior dividers for photo or personal gear
- Includes seam-sealed rain cover included for downpour conditions
Adventure photographers need a camera bag that’s as tough as they are. With its rugged materials and faceted design, the MindShift PhotoCross 10 sling bag will protect your gear from another punishing trip into the wild. The PhotoCross is built to withstand the elements, yet comfortable enough to wear on long days in the field. This sling bag stays out of the way when you’re scrambling but offers quick access to your camera when you’re ready to take the shot.
All day comfort
Designed for all day comfort, the PhotoCross features an adjustable, padded shoulder strap, constructed from resilient, breathable 3D mesh padding with hip stability wing. The stability wing is worn around the hip and helps to provide even further comfort by distributing the weight evenly. Plus, for an even more enhanced fit, a tuck-away waist belt is also included. Used in conjunction with the shoulder strap and stability wing, the waist belt helps to form a three-point harness that prevents the sling bag from unintentionally shifting around the wearer, such as when traveling over rough or very uneven terrain. In addition to being worn across the body, the PhotoCross 10 can be carried using its built-in top handle as well as its built-in side handle.
Built for the field
Like all MindShift Gear bags, the PhotoCross is designed to be a comfortable carrying solution for all day wear, no matter the environment or weather. Featuring a durable nylon and polyester construction, the PhotoCross 10 is weather-resistant and includes a seam-sealed cover for use under heavy rain. Dual compression straps are provided and can be clipped onto the gear loops so they cross the front panel, allowing larger items such as a tripod, monopod, trekking pole, or folded clothing item to be fastened against the PhotoCross 10. The stretchable side pocket can also be used to hold a tripod, monopod, or trekking pole.
The MindShift Gear PhotoCross 10 comfortably accomodates the folowing:
- Fits an ungripped DSLR + 1–2 lenses + 10” tablet
- OR Mirrorless body + 3–5 lenses + 10” tablet