- Lightweight & compact aluminium quick release plate
- Compatible with nearly all Manfrotto RC2 & Arca-swiss type heads
- Solid aluminium construction
- Two rubber inserts maximise grip on the most angled shots
- Universal 1/4" screw for total versatility
- Also includes 3/8" adaptor
- Perfect for photographers switching between RC2 & Arca Swiss heads
Quickly interchage between head types
The 200PL-PRO makes it possible to always change heads smoothly, without worrying about the plate.
Quick & easy attatchment
The 200PL-PRO plate is easily attached under the camera by rotating a special flip with one’s fingers, a coin or the Allen key provided. Just rotate the specially designed flap and slot it right onto your camera.
The two rubber grips help you manoeuvre your camera, keeping it firmly even on the most angled shots, so you no longer need to worry about slips or wobbles
Includes 3/8" adaptor
The 200PL-PRO features a 1/4" screw attachment and a 3/8" adaptor enabling you to pair this plate with a variety of products and camera models. This means you always have the right photo plate in your kit for any job.
Despite its solid aluminium construction, the 200PL-PRO plate weighs just 38g and supports up to 10kg of gear.
The Manfrotto 200PL-PRO is compatible with most Manfrotto heads. It is NOT compatible with the following Manfrotto heads: 804RC2, MH804-3W
The plate will also work with nearly all Arca-Swiss style heads.