- Carry-on compatible (check with your airline)
- Organizer gearbox for cables, batteries etc.
- Stowable harness and removable waist belt
- AW Cover™ for added protection from the elements
- Fully configurable MaxFit™ divider system
Lowepro Pro Trekker BP 450 AW II Camera Backpack
There are times when you have to be ready for the long haul. A variety of camera equipment for shoots, multiple devices for workflow and a tight schedule. You need carry-on compatibility for air travel and all-day comfort for carrying heavy loads to remote backcountry shoots. This next generation of Lowepro’s widely popular Pro Trekker backpack does the job with ease, thoughtful organization and modern, outdoor ergonomics. Includes AW Cover for added protection from the elements.
How much space does the Pro Trekker BP 450 AW II have?
The bag will comfortably fit up to 2 Pro DSLRs with attached lens (such Nikon D4S with up to 70-200mm f/2.8 or 300mm), 5-6 extra lenses (one up to 300mm) and speedlights, up to 15"" laptop and 10"" tablet, and a large smartphone, pro tripod and accessories.