The Pro Runner x450 AW II convertible roller/backpack is purpose-built to organise and protect more gear, and provide more options for manoeuvring in busy airports and crowded streets.
Awarded 5 stars a Testbench Gold Award by Amateur Photographer. "It's quite a statement, but having used the RLx450 AW II extensively, I'm left with the lasting impression that it's the most versatile camera bag I've ever used." Michael Topham, testing for Amateur Photographer.
- - Keep lots of gear in order and within reach via primary organisation zones
- - Camera zone includes MaxFit System of dividers for maximum capacity and a snug protective fit; easy to adjust for all types of kit scenarios
- - Removable accessory case zips closed and serves as convenient organisation for hard drives, cables and cords
- - Device zone includes dedicated spaces for a laptop, iPad® or Galaxy® Tab, and Wacom® tablet; CradleFit™ pockets suspend and protect devices from directly bumping against the ground
- - 3D mesh padding on the back panel, contoured shoulder straps, and removable waistbelt provide support to carry a substantial amount of gear for the long haul
- - Travel-friendly details throughout the pack help make the journey hassle-free: YKK locking zips, front document pockets, mesh side pockets, adjustable sternum strap, convertible compression/trolley straps, SlipLock™ attachment loops, and a built-in All Weather AW Cover™ (in a zipped pocket) add ease of use
- - Convert x450 to a roller: tuck in shoulder straps, remove waistbelt, deploy trolley handle
- - Sturdy urethane wheels provide smooth transport
- - Up to 2 DSLRs, one with lens attached (such as Canon 5D Mark III with up to 70-200mm f/2.8 or 30 mm), OR 1 DSLR with lens attached (such as Canon 5D Mark III with up to 70-200mm f/2.8, or 300mm) and 1 Pro DSLR body
- - 5-6 extra lenses (one up to 300mm) and speedlights
- - Up to a 15” laptop, 10” tablet, plus Wacom type tablet
- - Large smartphone, pro tripod and accessories
Carry-on luggage compatible. (Please check individual airline's size and weight limits, as they can vary).