3 Shooting Modes To Cover Every Kind Of Instant
The Lomo'Instant has an auto flash shooting mode so you can easily shoot fantastic instant photos with flash in the touch of a button. You can also switch to the two manual shooting modes to open up all kinds of experimental shooting possibilities.
- Flash-On Auto Mode: Using this mode, a sensor on the flash detects the brightness, and the light meter automatically gives off the right amount of flash. The default aperture value is f/16 and the exposure compensation dial can be adjusted. It’s perfect to use anywhere when you’re on the go.
- Flash-On Manual Mode: This mode is great for shooting indoors. The flash is on and you can switch between N for normal daytime shots and B shutter for long exposures.
- Flash-Off Manual Mode: This mode is great for long exposures at night. The flash is switched off and you can switch between N for normal daytime shots and B shutter for long exposures at night.
- An Ultra-Advanced Lens System
- The camera has a built-in wide-angle lens and is compatible with multiple lens attachments that can be screwed onto the Lomo’Instant for tons of creative and experimental photography options.
- This 27mm equivalent wide-angle lens captures more than your eyes can see and allows you to shoot up-close-and-personal shots with its 0.4m closest focusing distance.
Shoot Long Exposures
The Lomo'Instant’s B setting lets you create light-streaked photos by holding the shutter open for as long as you like. Try it out for night-time or light painting photoshoots.
Shoot Unlimited Multiple Exposures
The Lomo'Instant is a modern Instant camera which allows you to shoot unlimited multiple exposure instants. This means you can combine numerous shots in one frame for show-stopping effects!
Choose from blue, red, purple and yellow! By adding the filters over your flash, you can play around with cool and warm tones, and give an artistic flair to your instants!
Shoot Brighter Shots
With its maximum aperture of f/8, the Lomo'Instant lets you shoot brighter shots.
The Perfect Instant Photo Format
The camera creates credit card-sized snapshots using high quality and widely available Fujifilm Instax Mini film, renowned for its bright colours and clear images.
The Lomo'Instant Camera has a tiny mirror to the left of the lens. Combined with the wide-angle lens, the Lomo’Instant mirror lets you take picture-perfect selfies.