- Compatible with the LEE Filters SW150 system filter holder
- Darkens bright areas of an image, such as skies, while leaving the remainder of the frame unaffected
- Provides up to a 3-stop reduction of light in selective areas
- Very hard-edged line of transition between the dense and clear areas
- Optical-quality resin construction for durability and clarity
- Filter does not affect the overall coloration of the image
- Perfect for modern landscape digital photography
- Includes Padded filter pouch ideal for safe storage and transport
Essential in modern landscape photography
The LEE Filters range of Neutral Density (ND) Graduated Filters enable the photographer to selectively adjust exposure across the frame without affecting colour balance. They are almost an essential in modern landscape photography on both digital and film cameras. They come in a range of strengths denoting the light stopping power of the filter and a range of gradations between the dark and clear areas of the filter. Together these enable light control and creative flexibility in a wide range of situations.
Designed to meet LEE's exacting standards
The filters for the SW150 system are manufactured to the same standards as those for the renowned 100mm system. Handmade in a way that meets the company’s exacting quality control in colour and optical flatness, products in the LEE Filters range have become the benchmark by which other systems are judged, and are the indispensable tools of many photographic professionals worldwide. Due to the size of the front element of ultra-wideangle lenses, the filters for the SW150 system are larger than those in the standard 100mm range: graduated filters are 150 x 170mm, whilst standard filters, the Little and Big Stopper and the Polariser are 150 x 150mm.