- Compatible with SW150mm System filter holder (not included)
- Designed especially for ultra-wide angle lenses
- 0.9 ND reduces light by 3 Stops
- Ideal for when photographing sunrises and sunsets
- Filter is at its most dense on the horizon line, with a gradual transition zone
- Most effective when used on lenses of 24mm or wider on a full frame DSLR (or equivalent)
- Available in 0.6, 0.9 and 1.2 ND strengths
Gain full control
The new range of LEE Reverse ND filters have been specifically designed to give the photographer full control over images shot at the beginning and end of the day. As it's name suggests, the Reverse ND has a stronger density in the centre of the filter, with a carefully designed transition zone that gives a natural, balanced exposure to the sky. The Reverse ND allows the exposure to be controlled precisely at the horizon line, where a sunrise or sunset is at its brightest, making it ideal for seascapes in particular.
Professional LEE quality
As with all of LEE Filters' resin graduated filters, the Reverse ND is manufactured by hand by the skilled technicians at the company's Andover factory. This enables a level of precision and quality control that's unique in the industry. Most importantly, where many similar filters feature a strong 'stripe' at the horizon line that fades very sharply, the LEE Reverse ND has a much smoother, more gradual transition between the dyed and clear areas of the filter. The result is a pleasing and balanced image.
The Lee SW150 Filter Holder system has been designed specifically to fit ultra-wide-angle lenses such as the Nikon 14mm f/2.8 D AF ED and Canon EF 11-24mm f4/L USM. Due to the size of the front element of ultra-wide-angle lenses, these filters are larger than those in the standard 100mm range, making the filters easier to handle and clean. In addition, the SW150 system is also ideal for larger cinema optics, as well as Copal 3 large format technical camera lenses. Please note: SW150 filter holder not included and must be purchased separately.