- Lightweight at just 27g
- FlowState Stabilisation
- Mount Anywhere
- 3K Native Capture 1440p @ 50 fps output
- Waterproof down to 4m (13ft)
- AI auto-editing
- Charge Case - Control and Charge on the go
- Wi-Fi Preview
- Easy POV Capture
- Up to 120fps slow-mo
- 32GB Storage
- Rugged lens protection
Flow State stabilisation is a cutting-edge technology that presents a simple proposition: Gimbal-quality stabilisation without the gimbal.
GO 2 is magnetic. It can be worn, stuck, tagged or mounted on just about anything.
Waterproof to 13 feet (4m).
Whether it’s a beach day, a pool day or just a rainy one, GO 2 is up for it. AquaVision uses AI to correct for underwater haze and make colours just as vibrant as if they'd been captured above ground in broad daylight.
A special case.
GO 2’s Charge Case has been upgraded from the ground up. Now it’s a: Charger | Carry case | Remote control | Tripod.
A new OLED screen makes it easy to adjust settings on the fly.
Next-level POV capture.
GO 2 and its mounts let you share your perspective anytime, anywhere.
GO 2 can be controlled wirelessly via phone or the Charge Case, or manually with a tap. Seamless preview. Plan and preview your shot in real-time using the Insta360 app on your iOS or Android phone. Seamless transfer. No physical connection needed to access footage. Your phone connects to GO 2 inside or out of the case. Review, transfer or edit your footage with no wires and no hassle.
- Slow it down. Shoot at 120fps to slow down a key moment to 4x slow-mo.
- See it in hyperlapse: GO 2’s stabilization revolutionizes hyperlapses. Shots that used to take time and equipment are now as easy as walking. A unique TimeShift feature lets creators easily add dynamic speed ramp effects.
- Timelapse. GO 2’s extreme mount-ability lets creators capture time’s rhythm from perspectives that were never before possible.
Better battery. Longer clip length. More storage.
With the Charge Case, GO 2 is ready for 150 minutes of shooting. The best part: Max clip length is 15 minutes and onboard storage has been quadrupled to 32GB. The added recording time and storage radically expand GO 2’s utility.