- 10 layer anti-reflective and water-repellent coatings Multi-coated to suppress ghosting, flare and reflections
- Slim frame - compatible with wide-angle lenses
- Absorbs Ultraviolet rays which often make outdoor photographs hazy
- Permanent installation on lens recommended to protect front element
- Front screw thread accepts clip-on lens cap or another filter 98% light transmission
- Ideal for landscape photography
NX-10 Circular Poslarising Filter
The Hoya NX-10 is a high quality circular polarising filter that reduces unwanted reflections in non-metallic surfaces such as water and glass. It helps to boost contrast and colour saturation by filtering out light which has become polarised by reflection. This also helps increase contrast between blue sky and cloud as well as plant foliage. The circular polarisation is created by the addition of a quarter-wave film to the standard polarising film and this makes it ideal for use with all cameras, especially those with autofocus and complex exposure measurement systems.