- Compact top hinge design easily fits in your hand
- Fully multi-coated optics to produce sharp images
- Focus knob with 0.8 turns - close focus from 6.6ft/2m
- High resolution BAK-4 roof prisms
- Lightweight and durable rubber coated chassis
- Twist-up eye cups with position stops for eye relief
The 25mm models are ideal for casual nature observers. They use the same optical system as the full size models but in a compact design.
Fully multi-coated lenses
Every lens is fully multi-coated on both sides to ensure a bright, high resolution image that offers great light transmission and improved contrast.
Every Nature-Trek binocular features twist-up eye cups with three positions that allow the eye relief to be set correctly and ensure a full field of view.
Smooth and precise focusing with impressive depth of field ensure no details are lost when viewing at long or short distances.
High quality construction
An ultra modern design encased in a textured green rubber. The robust construction protects against water, fogging and accidental drops.