Hahnel Modus 600RT MKII Speedlight for Sony
- Powered by an extreme li-ion battery
- Fast recycle times of 1.5 sec (4x faster than AA power)
- Up to 600 shots at full power
- Up to 1000 shots at ½ power
- Built-in 2.4GHz wireless receiver and transmitter
- Unique wireless connectivity
- High performance 60GN at ISO 100, 200mm
- TTL, manual and multi modes
- Firmware update via integrated USB
- Quick-lock hot shoe
- Ultra-compact MD1 MKII USB powered charger
The Modus 600RT MKII speedlight from Hahnel can offer both TTL metering for Sony cameras as well as a manual exposure mode. It boasts a powerful guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm but does not compromise on speed, with extraordinarily fast recycle times of 1.5 seconds or lower. Another feature of this flash is that it has a built-in 2.4GHz transceiver, which allows you to easily sync it with other compatible flashes or wireless remotes at distances up to 100m.
As this is the MKII of the 600RT speedlight there are a couple of changes. The most visible difference is the hotshoe attachment. It now uses the quick-lock mechanism as oppose to the screw locking mechanism on the original version. The other change is the new USB charger. The pack now comes with a new MD1 MKII charger that can be powered by a standard USB lead so you can charger the speedlight quickly.
The Modus 600Rt's zoom head can be adjusted to suit focal lengths from 20 to 200mm, with a wide panel which expands to 14mm and a second panel is also available for bouncing. Complementing this is the flash's ability to tilt from -7 to 90º and rotate 360º, which combined allows you to aim the light nearly anywhere. A high-speed sync mode is available for use with shutter speeds as fast as 1/8000 seconds and regular front and rear curtain sync can also be selected.