- Medium sized tripod ball head
- Absolute precision engineering from Gitzo
- Designed for series 0 & 1 Mountaineer tripods
- Independent pan lock & friction control
- True friction control for comfortable framing adjustments
- Supplied with Gitzo's GS5370SD Arca-Swiss compatible plate
- With standard 1/4″ top attachment
GH1382QD Series 1 Center Ball Head
The GH1382QD Series 1 Center Ball Head is Gitzo’s medium-sized professional tripod head designed for Series 0 and 1 Mountaineer tripods. It weighs just 500 grams and safely holds 14-kg load. Standing at 11.2 cm, it’s still compact enough to fit between the folded legs of Series 2 Traveler tripods. Despite its slim design, it is packed with features, including a friction control knob located inside the ball locking knob for precise adjustment.
This model features 360° Independent panning lock and provides uncompromising ball smoothness since it’s constructed with high-quality, high-resistance steel and aluminium components. The supplied quick-release plate is kept locked with a screw-knob and a bubble level helps photographers keep a straight horizon.
It is supplied with the short, Arca-Swiss compatible plate (GS5370SD), but is also compatible with all of Gitzo's D profile plates and fits most Arca-Swiss style plates from other brands.