Combining Epson's UltraChrome HiGloss 2 pigment inks with flexible mobile printing and connectivity, means users can produce professional-quality results on different media.
- UltraChrome HiGloss 2 inks - Seven-colour pigment inks deliver superior quality prints
- Highly accurate results - Minimum 1.5pl ink droplets produces accurate results
- Print on a range of media up to A3+ - Dual paper paths; roll paper support; fine art and rigid media support
- Advanced mobile connectivity - Ethernet, USB and wireless printing with Wi-Fi and Epson iPrint
- Compact design and Energy Star compliant - Smallest and lightest A3+ pigment photo printer on the market
Vibrant and long lasting colour:
Producing professional results, UltraChrome HiGloss 2 pigment ink-set is a seven colour system plus an enhanced gloss optimiser which produces unparalleled glossy prints with greater vibrancy, crisp colours, rich blacks and accurate skin tones.
Capture every last detail with Epson's highly reliable Micro-Piezo printheads. Delivering the smallest ink droplet size of any A3+ photo printer on the market (as of Epson's research up to June 2015), users can be confident their photo prints will be incredibly accurate and will look great.
Wide choice of print media
Designed to give photographers the freedom to display their prints in a number of ways, the SC-P400 supports a number of sheet and roll media formats in sizes up to A3+. For those wanting to produce prints fit for a gallery, the printer features an easy-to-use, rear-loading fine art paper path. This allows users to print onto thicker media, up to 1.3mm, for rigid photos which are easy to display. For larger prints, panoramics or special formats, roll media is supported.