- Built-in receiver for triggering
- Intelligent pre-flash detector system
- User presets easily saved and recalled
- Power auto-dump
- Intelligent cooling fan
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modelling lamp)
- Visual Flash Confirmation option
- Adjustable proportionality of the modelling lamp range
- Programmable ready beep tone
- Compatible with all accessories
- Centred 7 mm umbrella shaft compatible with the deflector set
- User replaceable plug-in flashtube
These compacts are the highest performing and most professional units on the market. They offer the solution for every fast and demanding professional photographer with the most creative story to tell. With a recyle time of 1.2s at full power, the ELC Pro HD 1000 is lighting fast, allowing photographers to experiment with the delay and photo burst function.
Easy to use interface
On the dashboard, the power in Elinchrom f-stop, in J (Ws) and the flash duration are displayed at all time. Users can easily change the power output as well as navigate into the menu.
Capture movement in a second with Strobo Mode
This creative Strobo Mode is necessary to capture one movement in a single frame. The ELC Pro HD is capable of delivering 20 consistent stroboscopic flashes per second at 8Ws!
Create motion effects on the go
The delayed mode provides the option of first or second curtain sync and everything in between, plus predictive synchronisation within a short sequence. The delay in the flash synchronisation can be set from 0.001 to 10s.