- TTL - With Manual Lock, switch from TTL to Manual without losing exposure settings.
- HSS - Sync up to 1/8000s, freeze motion, overpower ambient light and darken backgrounds.
- Colour Accuracy - Elinchrom employs precise color science ensuring accuracy over the whole power range.
- Smart Pro-Active Cooling - The ELCs learn your shooting style and adapt their cooling cycle around it. The speed-controlled fan can handle heavy workloads.
- Group Colour Indicators - The side logos illuminate in the given color group for immediate visual identification.
- Metal Tilt-Head - Practical ergonomics and a two-way metal tilt-head let you adjust large modifiers swiftly and precisely.
- Centered Umbrella Fitting - Maximize umbrella illumination and extend creative options with the EL Deflector System to modify hardness, softness, or tone sharp shadow edges.
- Wide Power Range - The ELC can be powered down to 7 Ws to reach your desired depth of field or add only a hint of light.
- Bright LED Mod Lamp - Output of 3000 Lumens at 5700K / CRI92
- Bayonet Quick-Lock System - An improved speed ring mount grants you direct access to Elinchrom’s world-renowned light modifiers.
- Intuitive Interface - Designed to provide the most efficient user experience with the vital flash duration information displayed.
- Custom Favorite Button - Grants direct access to your favorite feature.
- With the Best Modifiers - With Elinchrom's best modifiers, the potential to evolve your lighting style is endless.
The ELCs are ready to go the moment inspiration strikes you. With Auto-On, the unit is always in standby mode with your previous settings saved, and the onboard TTL speeds up dialling in your next exposure. The Manual Lock function enables a quick switch from TTL to Manual without losing exposure settings for quick adjustments or to explore creative effects.
Stay Cool Under Pressure
With Elinchrom’s Smart Pro-Active Cooling, the ELCs learn your shooting style and adapt their cooling cycles around it, never interrupting your creative flow. Plus, their cleverly engineered airflow design and low-noise, speed-controlled fan can handle the heaviest of workloads.
As important as a solid studio strobe is, the light modifier is where the real magic happens. The bayonet Quick-Lock system grants you direct access to Elinchrom’s world-renowned light modifiers. Combined with the ELC’s bright, daylight LED modelling lamp to aid your pre-visualisation. The potential to evolve your lighting style is endless.
Your equipment should never limit you. Whether you are experimenting in your living room or working in a large studio, the ELC 500 can acclimate. Both can be powered down to 7 Ws so that you can reach your desired depth of field or add only a hint of light. Plus, with HSS, you can freeze motion, overpower ambient light and darken backgrounds.
Edit Less, Deliver Faster
Elinchrom’s precise colour science and accuracy over the whole power range enable you to deliver professional and consistent results to your clients with less wasted time and money in post-production.
Never miss a shot with Elinchrom’s Skyport radio-frequency system compatible with 7 camera brands. You also get intuitive control of flash settings from your camera and your computer. Even non-Elinchrom units and speedlights can be integrated into the wireless setup via the Elinchrom Skyport Receiver Plus.