- Trigger reliably and adjust flash power up to 200 m (656 feet) away
- Extra Hotshoe to securely attach speedlights to receiver
- 16 different channels available (8 in normal mode and 8 in speed mode)
- Runs on AA batteries, available everywhere
- Micro-usb socket for firmware updates
- Optimized reception with rotating swivel function
- 4 Groups and ALL selection
- Quick increase or decrease of the flash power per group
- Metal hotshoe connector with screw lock
- 2.5 mm sync socket (Transmitter) & 3.5 mm sync socket (Receiver)
- Normal and Speed sync mode (for leaf shutter cameras)
- Simple to use, all functionalities can be easily adjusted
- Durable with robust mechanics
- Ergonomic design
Universal Plus Set
The Elinchrom EL-Skyport Universal Plus Set includes both the EL-Skyport Plus Transmitter and Receiver for unparralled durability, simplicity and reliability.
EL-Skyport Receiver Plus
The new EL-Skyport Receiver Plus has a complimentary role to the transmitter. The receiver enables speedlights and other flash brands to be triggered by the EL-Skyport system.
Reliable & easy to use
The EL-Skyport Receiver Plus is easy-to-use, reliable and compatible with other units. The extra hotshoe fitting allows to securely attach speedlights. The EL-Skyport Receiver Plus works with AA batteries, available everywhere.
EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus
This new generation of EL-Skyport Plus provides photographers with an extra range for triggering and remote power control on all actual Elinchrom units from up to 200 m (656 feet) away.
The EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus is designed with a swivel function that enables rotation to optimize reception. Its strong and robust mechanics makes it more durable than ever. In addition, the EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus works with AA batteries, available everywhere.
The EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus is compatible with most cameras offering a hotshoe connection. This device can control flash power from the Transmitter for EL-Skyport enabled flash units and offers a swivel function for optimized reception and powered with optional 2x AA batteries.