- Trigger reliably and adjust flash power up to 200 m (656 feet) away
- Extra Hotshoe to securely attach speedlights
- 16 different channels available (8 in normal mode and 8 in speed mode)
- Normal and Speed sync mode (for leaf shutter cameras)
- Runs on AA batteries, available everywhere
- Micro-usb socket for firmware updates
- 3.5 mm sync socket
- Simple to use, all functionalities can be easily adjusted
- Durable with robust mechanics
- Ergonomic design
EL-Skyport Receiver Plus
The new EL-Skyport Receiver Plus has a complimentary role to the transmitter. The receiver enables speedlights and other flash brands to be triggered by the EL-Skyport system.
Reliable & easy to use
The EL-Skyport Receiver Plus is easy-to-use, reliable and compatible with other units. The extra hotshoe fitting allows to securely attach speedlights. The EL-Skyport Receiver Plus works with AA batteries, available everywhere.