- Built-in receiver
- Intelligent pre-flash detector system
- Adjustable proportionality of the modelling lamp range
- Programmable ready beep tone
- Compatible with many light shapers
- Stand bracket with additional umbrella fitting
- User replaceable plug-in flashtube
- Power auto-dump, will automatically adjust the flash power when reduced to a lower value
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modelling lamp)
Built-in receiver for triggering and power control with the EL-Skyport Plus
Although this head accepts one, you won't need a PC cord; the D-lite RX One has a built-in EL Skyport Receiver with 8 frequency channels that can handle 4 distinct groups of flashes. Separate purchase of the EL Skyport Speed Transmitter not only allows you to trigger your flash at distances up to 393' but gives you control of power on/off, modeling light functions and Speed Sync activation.
Controlled cooling fan
An integrated Microprocessor controlled fan with thermal cut-out ensures that the flash head keeps cool, even under extended use - a must for smaller, confined studio spaces.
Variable f-stop steps : 1/1, 1/2, 4/10, 1/3, 2/10 or 1/10
The Elinchrom D-Lite RX One Flash Head is a 100W/s auto-sensing, multi-voltage monolight that features a power variability over 5.0 stops in 1/10 stop increments. Recycling is a fast 0.5-2.1 sec. (@115V) with flash durations as short as an action-stopping 1/1,100 sec at full power.
Compatible with many light shapers
For maximum versatility, the D-Lite RX One's bayonet mount accepts all Elinchrom accessories and softboxes up to 53" (135 cm).
Centered 7 mm umbrella shaft for the deflector set
The D-Lite RX One features a built-in 7mm umbrella shaft designed to ensure quick and easy mounting of a 7mm umbrella modifier.