Cokin Nuances Extreme P Series Neutral Density 3.0 Filter (10 Stops)
The Cokin Nuances Extreme P Series Neutral Density 3.0 Filter is an ND filter that has a 1000x filter factor that provides you with a 10-stop exposure reduction. It is designed for use with Cokin P Series Filter Holder. Its 3.0 density creates a darkening of the entire image which allows you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By increasing your aperture or slowing your exposure time, you are then able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and it is ideal for pairing with other filters.
Cokin Nuances Extreme Filters are constructed from shock-resistant, tempered glass and feature nano-metallic alloy film coatings on both sides of the filter surface to attenuate infrared light while maintain true colour fidelity. Even when stacked with other Cokin Nuances or Nuance Extreme Filter. Anti-glare coatings further help to reduce surface reflections for increased contrast and clarity. All whilst additional hydrophobic coatings result in an improved beading effect when in contact with water for a greater cleaning efficiency. Also, Cokin Nuances Extreme filters feature C-shaped edges. This rounded edge shape resists chipping to further enhance durability.
For use with a Cokin P Series Holder or a Cokin P Series Wide-Angle Filter Holder, a light-blocking gasket is included. This gasket forms a seal that is intended to prevent stray light, which could lead to unwanted effects on exposure, from coming in between the filter and the lens behind it.
- Compatible with Cokin P Series Filter Holder and Cokin P Series Wide-Angle Filter Holder
- 3.0 neutral density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required
- Providing a 10-stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily
- The filter does not affect the colouration of images and is ideal for use with other filters
- Tempered, shock-resistant glass construction maintains high optical clarity with low reflectivity
- A nano-metallic alloy applied to both sides of the filter attenuates infrared light and ensures neutral colouration even when stacked with other Cokin Nuances or Nuance Extreme filters
- Anti-glare coatings help to reduce surface reflections for increases contrast and colour fidelity
- Hydrophobic coatings result in an improved beading effect when in contact with water for greater cleaning efficiency
- C-shaped edges resist chipping to further enhance durability
- When combined with a Cokin P Series Filter Holder or a Cokin P Series Wide-Angle Filter Holder, included gasket helps to prevent light from coming in between the filter and the lens behind it, avoiding an unwanted effect on exposure
- Padded pouch for storage and transport