- Suitable for terrestrial or astronomical viewing
- 25x magnification porro prism binocular
- Giant 100 mm objective lens offers maximum image brightness in low-light and long-range conditions
- Individual eyepiece focusing
- Sharp focus across the field of view
- Multi-Coated optics for sharp, clear views
- Protective rubber covering for ultra-firm grip
- Large centre focus knob for easy focusing
- Long eye relief ideal for spectacle wearers
Celestron SkyMaster 25x100 Binoculars
The Celestron 25×100 SkyMaster binocular offer 25x magnification and a very large 100mm diameter objective (like having a pair of four inch refractors!). To maintain secure optical alignment, and for maximum stability, these 100mm SkyMaster models feature enhanced structural reinforcement to the main binocular body. As an additional convenience, the 100 mm SkyMaster model also includes an integral super rigid photo tripod adaptor for easy mounting onto a user supplied suitable tripod. They also feature individual eyepiece focusing for optimal focus position for each eye.
The Celestron SkyMaster large aperture binocular series have been designed and engineered to meet the special demands of extended astronomical or terrestrial viewing sessions. The binoculars are great value high performance binoculars and are ideal for astronomical viewing or for terrestrial (land) use – especially over long distances.
Each SkyMaster binocular model features high quality BaK-4 prisms and multi-coated optics for enhanced contrast. The bodies have a protective rubber external covering for protection and for a firm grip. A large central focus knob aid focusing and the binoculars have long eye relief making them ideal for those wearing glasses.