4K and Full HD video
High bitrate 4K UHD video with internal recording and 12 stops of dynamic range produces supreme image quality. This coupled with the precision Canon optics ensures images that are vivid and sharp, with accurate colours.
Professional XLR audio
A 3.5mm stereo mini jack and two XLR inputs via the Microphone Adapter MA-400 (included) ensure professional-quality audio connection support with both independent volume and 48V phantom power. There’s also an on-board stereo microphone - perfect for reference sound or for recording audio on the move.
Easy workflow integration
Frame rates of 24.00P / 25P and a Cinema EOS ‘Look’ setting make integrating footage into film workflows easy. Plus, 12-stops of dynamic range capture details in both the highlights and shadows.
- Record in UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution as well as Full HD
- Over Sampling HD processing for sharper images
- 12-stops of dynamic range with a range of Canon ‘looks’ for advanced post-production
- XF-AVC 4:2:2
- Built-in Wave Form Monitor for detailed exposure evaluation
- Automatically tracks and focuses on faces
- Comfortable handling from various positions
- Advanced image processing and camera performance
- Built-in WiFi for easy remote control
Discrete and versatile
A compact, lightweight body for discrete shooting, with 12-megapixel stills, 20,000 ISO and 10x optical zoom. The XC15 is perfect for those ‘run and gun’ situations.
Easy to use
The Canon XC15 offers convenient 4K recording to CFast 2.0™, quick autofocus, included loupe, vari-angle LCD and built-in WiFi.