- 100-400mm zoom - Great flexibility for wildlife and sport
- 5.5-stop Optical Image Stabilizer - Excellent stability for handheld shots
- Compact, lightweight design - 635g and 164.7mm in length
- Nano USM - Smooth, quiet and fast focusing
- UD glass - Outstanding aberration control
- Super Spectra Coating - For rich, natural colours
- Lens Control Ring - Intuitive control of settings
Reach those distant subjects with ease
The Canon RF 100-400mm F5.6-8 IS USM’s zoom range gives you the power and flexibility to capture a subject both close and even far away. It’s ideal for sports photography, wildlife or a day trip to the park.
Super sharp and highly stable
Powerful 5.5-stop Optical Image Stabilisation gives the RF 100-400mm F5.6-8 IS USM a great advantage for achieving sharp handheld stills and smooth movies with no need for a tripod to weigh you down.
Revolutionary size and weight
Weighing just 635g and measuring 164.7mm in length, this compact, lightweight lens is well balanced, even when fully extended, and fits in a kit bag beautifully.
Responsive performance with smooth, fast AF
Thanks to a Nano USM motor focusing is fast, quiet and smooth, while the Lens Control Ring gives control over settings. A nine-blade aperture delivers great background blur, too.
Super telephoto power
The RF 100-400mm F5.6-8 IS USM is ideal for animal photography and distant subjects producing great results thanks to Ultra-low Dispersion (UD) glass and advanced coatings.
Extend your reach even further
Increase your telephoto power with Canon RF extenders, which connect seamlessly with metering and Auto Focus to give you even greater precise reach for those faraway subjects.