The incredible Canon G1 X MK II continues the success of the predecessor with superb SLR quality in a compact camera. As ever you have ultimate control at your finger tips, including RAW image capture, dual control rings and touchscreen. Within the camera there is the latest processor and sensor allowing excellent low light, noise free results. Other features include Wi-Fi & NFC, remote shooting, plus a built in ND filter and fast F2 lens. Now you can be confident to travel light.
With its large sensor and fast f/2 zoom lens, the PowerShot G1 X Mark II delivers DSLR-like performance and versatility from the body of a compact camera.
• Large 1.5-type 18.7 x 14.0 mm Canon CMOS sensor with multi-aspect shooting
• Capture 12.8 Megapixel images (3:2)* and Full HD videos with DSLR-like quality
• Be creative with depth of field, using a fast f/2-3.9, 24mm 5x zoom lens and 9-bladed aperture
• Fast image processing and responsive operation with DIGIC 6
• Shoot great pictures, even in low light, with HS System and max ISO 12,800
• Intelligent IS image stabilisation guards against camera shake
• Accurate 31-point AiAF. Precise manual focusing with Manual Focus Peaking
• Customisable Dual Control Rings and intuitive touch screen for tailor-made handling
• Wi-Fi and Image Sync for easy image sharing and backup. Connect to a smartphone or tablet for remote shooting
• Optional EVF for traditional handling
• 14 bit RAW and DPP software integrate seamlessly into any workflow