- Guide number: 26m at ISO 100
- Optical and Radio Wireless master function
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Fast, silent recycling - recycle time: 0.1-5.5 seconds
- Manual power control from 1/1 to 1/512
- White LED focus lamps
- Adjustable and repositionable flash heads
- Detachable heads with 60° rotation
- Powered by 4x AA batteries
Twin flash with fast recycling
Both flashes can be individually positioned on the ring and altered to suit the subject. Each is removable with sockets for mounting to external supports such as tripods or lighting stands.
High-brightness white LEDs
With adjustable brightness to allow easier focusing and modelling before the flash is fired, the focusing lamps can be turned on by a double depression of the camera shutter button.
Optical and Radio Wireless control
Use the flash as the master unit and operate other Speedlites remotely using either optical or radio wireless control.
Creative lighting and custom functions
Control shadow harshness with the special flash diffuser and assign custom preferences to control various aspects of the flash performance such as focusing lamp brightness or flash intensity.
Intuitive control and optimised usability
Using the same controls as other recent Speedlite units gives this flash a high usability factor. A sturdy metal mounting foot, with a one-touch lockable lever, secures the unit to the camera safely.