- Go longer between top ups and lower your printing costs with a bottle of this 60 ml black high yield ink
- ChromaLife100 ink provides improved photo quality prints with vibrancy and colour stability
- Improved no-squeeze bottles with colour-coded mechanical ID allows for error-free ink refilling
- Print up to 3,800 6x4 colour photos* from a full set of ink refill bottles
- Print high-quality photos at high volumes thanks to genuine Canon ink
- Suitable ink for topping up your refillable MegaTank printer
Print high volumes of photos at a low overall cost with this 60 ml bottle of dye-based black ink. Ideal for photos and documents, this ink lets you print up to 3,800 photos* from a full set of ink refill bottles, allowing you to go longer between refills. Experience high-quality photographic printing and longevity thanks to the innovative ChromaLife100 ink, which ensures your prints last up to 100 years^ An improved mess-free, no-squeeze design, and colour-coded mechanical ID means refilling your ink tank has never been easier.
*Colour document page yield is the estimated value based on Canon individual test method using the ISO/IEC 24712 colour chart and continuous printing simulation with the replacement after initial setup on 4x6 photo paper. Ink yield may vary depending on texts/photos printed, applications/software used, print mode and type of paper used. Please refer to the printer specifications for details.
^Prints on Canon paper PP-201 can last up to 100 years in a photo album.